We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, organized, and able to work well in a team-oriented environment. If you have a passion for system analyst and are ready to take on new challenges, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job description: -
· Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
· Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
· Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
· Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
· Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
· Help in developing and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
· Help in Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
· 4-6 years’ experience working with information technologies and systems analysis.
· Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
· Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
· Business-related qualifications a plus.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration.
· Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
· Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Working Hours: - from 8 AM to 4 PM 6 days a week
- Work Location: - Iraq / Baghdad / Al-Mansour
- If you find yourself qualified, please apply or send your CV to the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck for all applicants