Do you have the technical chops and seasoned perspective to bring to an early-stage blockchain startup that’s out to take NFTs to the mass market?
We’re looking to bring in an experienced developer to serve as Technical lead for our new NFT focused blockchain middleware.
We’re planning to deploy a middleware architecture to create “enhanced NFTs” that give creators the ease, simplicity and features they need to publish and protect a wide variety of digital content while receiving carry-forward royalties and robust community and creative support services.
We are a team of start-up veterans, published authors, creatives, experienced technologists, and crypto natives, with support from top legal experts and finance professionals, looking to add a key member of our team: an experienced Polkadot / Substrate Senior Rust/Solidity Engineer and architect to lead our blockchain transformative middleware project. We can offer stock options now and a permanent salaried position upon funding.
Be technical lead on cross chain middleware focused blockchain
Help refine the solution’s end-to-end architecture
Act as a technical expert in the research, specification & implementation of middleware and how it bridges multiple blockchain technologies
• At least 3-5 years of experience, preferably focused on blockchain software development
• Experience designing and implementing distributed systems, preferably substrate based
• High level of proficiency with Rust and Solidity programming languages.
• Communication and planning focused with ability to thrive in a remote and diverse team setting.
• Focus on quality, security and meeting end user expectations
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Polkadot / Parity Substrate experience
• Understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, PoA, etc.)
• Collaborate with team on public posts, whitepapers, etc
• Collaborate with partner blockchain dev teams
• Familiarity with Ethereum and Layer 2 systems such as Polygon
• Familiarity with NFT and related standards and use cases
• Familiarity with Arweave and IPFS
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science is preferred
Benefits of working for us
• Fully remote and work from home culture
• You’ll have incredible opportunities to work on new capabilities and define new products.
• Supportive, collaborative, inclusive, diverse environment where we all build on each other’s skill sets and we all learn from each other
• Build new uses and new applications at the forefront of blockchain technology.
• We have some fantastic partners in blockchain who will be available as collaborators.
• Potential big financial upside in the years ahead as you’ll own a stake in the company and our assets.
Salary and workplace
• Salary is highly competitive and commensurate with experience
• Compensation package includes shares of stock at attractive strike price
• Potential for coin issuance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation during the interview process, please advise your company contact.
Open Source protocols. Blockchain-focused. Customer obsessed. Creator centric. Community driven.
How to apply:
Please send a resume or bio with your employment history, samples of your work would be ideal and why you think you’re the right fit for this job.
More info about our company at https://digitalcultureworks.com/